Overview – Kathryn Clamp
KC4business Ltd is a Business Development/Sales Support Company. A company formed to offer customers/clients an extension of their business without the cost and need to commit to a full time member of staff. A dedicated Business Development/Sales professional, innovative, cost effective solution to provide additional support to your business. Shared costs and resources.
- From one day to regular flexible monthly days.
- A one off requirement, or a longer term project, to suit the client.
- I have experience of Defence and Rail Trade Associations, ADS, on the SME Defence Committee for some years’.
- Currently Policy Committee Member of NDI, the Defence Trade Association within Make UK.
- Community Partner Member of Rail Alliance, Consultant member with Midlands Rail Forum and discussions with Rail Freight Group. I work closely with rail primes, train builders.
- Who for – can I be of help to you – An SME company, needing additional help – Tier One/Prime with a project, programming contract help.
- A self-starter, dedicated development and sales professional
- Relationship building within the supply chain
- Good communicator who is confident of conversing at all levels within a company
- Supportive, flexible, hard working
- Development of new and existing customers
- Trade Show exhibition stand administration and stand duty
- Trade Show prospecting
- Product “Design In”